Indiaexcite's Web Applications and websites are built based on Smart Responsive Architecture and designed to run easily and readily available web hosting technology by taking advantage of the latest technological advancements that are deemed important.
Indiaexcite's websites are:
- ▶ Conducive to responsive design.
- ▶ Easy for users to learn the system and navigate.
- ▶ Structured using modular layouts and crisp visuals to create. visual maturity.
- ▶ Speedy by reducing loading times.
- ▶ Using Simple typography for Promoting readability.
The first impression is the lasting impression.Designing is an important component of any project, be it a website, game or a simple application software.
Here are the most important website design trends we adopt to help you to engage your visitors and achieve your website conversion goals:
1. Responsive Website Design
Responsive Website Design is a requirement in today’s mobile society. Users may not know what it takes to make a website design responsive, but they know how to look elsewhere, without it for products or answers they are seeking, in a better viewing experience. A responsive website is one that is designed to respond to the user's behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. More than just a design, we look at the techniques, tools and approach in implementing the Smart Responsive Technology.
2. UX Design
User experience design (UX, UXD, UED or XD) is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product.
User experience (UX) focuses on having a deep understanding of users, We take a good care of UX in the process of design and development.
3. Flat Design
Flat design is a minimalistic design approach that emphasizes usability and features a clean, open space, crisp edges, bright colours and two-dimensional/flat illustrations. The use of this style in both Android’s and Apple’s software releases make it something that many mobile users are used to seeing.
- 1. Ensure certain invariable elements which the online Application must contain.
- 2. Smart Responsive Architecture http://www.indiaexcite.net/
- 3. The web standards and recommendations laid out by W3C seriously in implementing Web design standards like Accessibility, Usability and Design
- 4. Web 2.0 design implementation, in line with contemporary design trend and business standards.
- 6. Cross Browser Support for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Netscape and others.
- 7. Efficient information presentation and correct directional sense.
- 8. Use of distinct CSS file to describe overall color themes and styles.
- 9. Perceptive navigation system